Thursday, April 30, 2009
I love anything that involves buffalo chicken. I love the spice! This sandwich is sure to please any buffalo lover.
1 Chicken Breast
1 Onion, sliced
Frank's Hot Sauce, to taste
4 Slices Provolone
4 Hoagie Sandwich Buns
Ranch Dressing, to taste
1. Slice chicken into 4 thin strips. Pound out to make them even thinner.
2. Coat metal skillet with non stick cooking spray. Cook chicken over medium high heat. Chicken should cook quickly.
3. Turn chicken over and continue cooking. Add sliced onions in.
4. When chicken is finished cooking use spatula to cut up the chicken into small pieces. Add in hot sauce to taste.
5. Melt cheese over grilled onion and chicken mixture.
6. Serve on hoagie bun with ranch dressing, lettuce, and tomato.